The risk factors listed below are the items that we believe may have the most significant effect on the decisions of investors.
These risk factors were selected from items involving the Takeuchi Group’s business, financial and other activities. Forward-looking statements reflect the judgments of management as of May 27, 2021, the date the Securities Report was submitted.
1. Exchange rate fluctuations
2. Fluctuations in raw material prices
3. Natural disasters, etc.
4. Economic and market conditions
6. Credit management
7. Securing human resources
8. Environmental regulations and other official regulations, etc.
9. Geographical concentration of production sites
10. Product quality
11. Information security and intellectual property rights