The risk factors listed below are the items that we believe may have the most significant effect on the decisions of investors.
These risk factors were selected from items involving the Takeuchi Group’s business, financial and other activities. Forward-looking statements reflect the judgments of management as of May 28, 2020, the date the Securities Report was submitted.
- Foreign exchange movements
- Movements in prices of raw materials
- Natural disaster, etc.
- Economic and market conditions
- Credit management
- Recruiting and training employees
- Environmental regulations
- Other laws and regulations
- Concentration of manufacturing in a few locations
- Product quality
- Information security, intellectual property